Sunrise to sundown silhouettes. Stretchy and undeniably flattering, the Bahar mini dress is cut from our premium modal fabric in two timeless colourways. Complete with a statement underbust cut-out, supportive underwiring and a romantic, subtle A-line skirt.
- Dual strap detailing
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Underwired cups (available in two sizes)
- Underbust cut out
- Princess seams throughout body for shaping
- Pull on design
- Bodycon design for a figure-hugging fit
- Subtle A-line skirt
- Mini length, approx. 82 cms based on a US Size 4
- Product code: 7440
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Made from TENCEL™ Modal (92% TENCEL™ Modal, 8% Elastane) that's super soft and stretchy. TENCEL™ Modal is made from renewable beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests, making it compostable and biodegradable. Plus, it's twice as soft as cotton.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 32", Waist 23", Hips 36". True to size. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 3/3
A perfect mini dress for brunch with the girls, style this classic mini dress with strappy heels and loose curls for an effortlessly romantic feel.
|Evri Standard||Evri (by USPS)||Up to 8 days||$10.00|
|FedEx Standard||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$8.00|
|DHL Express||DHL||Up to 3 days||$15.00|
|FedEx Express||FedEx||Up to 2 days||$18.00|
- EFEllie F.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoAmazing dress
Very flattering and great qualityOverall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPSamantha P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLovely dress
Lovely simple yet pretty dressOverall FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5