Figure flattering fabric with subtle cottage core design details, the Dakota mini dress is flattering, flirty and a new season essential. Designed in our super soft modal fabric that moves with your body, the Dakota mini dress has delicate cap sleeves and a bust flattering soft v neckline. Underbust detailing and princess seams throughout the bodice add elevated shape to this sculpting design which is complete with an angled bodice. Complete with a floaty and flirty layered a-line mini skirt that works to lengthen the legs, the Dakota mini dress is a must have style for creating a cinched look this season.
- Soft v neckline
- Cap sleeves
- Princess seams throughout bodice
- Pull on design
- Angled waistline
- Bodycon bodice with a-line, layered skirt
- Mini length, approx. 74 cms based on a US Size 4
- Product code: 7249
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Made from TENCEL™ Modal (92% TENCEL™ Modal, 8% Elastane) that's super soft and stretchy. TENCEL™ Modal is made from renewable beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests, making it compostable and biodegradable. Plus, it's twice as soft as cotton.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 32", Waist 23", Hips 36"
Fits true to size and has stretch. If you’re between sizes or prefer a more relaxed fit, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 3/3
Day to night dressing has never been easier. Style this versatile mini dress with heeled sandals and an oversized jacket for day drinks with your girls.
|Evri Standard||Evri (by USPS)||Up to 8 days||$10.00|
|FedEx Standard||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$8.00|
|DHL Express||DHL||Up to 3 days||$15.00|
|FedEx Express||FedEx||Up to 2 days||$18.00|
- PParkerVerified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoSO CUTE
The dress fits exactly to measurement and is as soft/stretchy as advertised in the description. Not sure how I feel about the bottom hem of the dress because it isn't folded in but rather looks like it was just cut off at the bottom. This isn't noticeable unless you are looking in detail but something that isn't as obvious in the photos. Not a deal breaker and still love the dress but a little worried about durability because of this.
- MDMiatta D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful color nice dress
Love the fabric🏾❤️Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IIrishcVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect fit.
I love this dress so much. I hugs your body and flattens your stomach. There’s also another layer under the skirt so I feel at ease that no one can take a peak of what’s under.