The stand out piece in our brunch collection, Marise is a beautiful midi dress design with a waist cinching corset and voluminous tulle skirt. Flattering and feminine, the Marise midi dress is designed in our premium organza fabric with a sculpting corset with built in boning that cinches the wearer's silhouette. With a decolletage exposing bandeau neckline that showcases your sun kissed shoulders, the Marise midi dress also has a romantic, boudoir inspired lace up back. Complete with a statement tulle skirt with box pleat detailing that adds volume to the skirt, Marise is a graceful midi dress that creates the most romantic date night look.
- Strapless neckline
- Built in corsetry (boning, hook and eye)
- Hidden zipper to the side
- Lace up detailing on reverse
- Full tulle skirt
- Midi length
- Product code: 6921
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Premium organza fabric. Fully lined.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'6", Bust 30'', Waist 22'', Hips 34''
- Strong zip through the side seams for easy wear
- Adjustable lace up back
Stretch factor: 1/3
Bridal showers, prom, wedding guest dressing. The ultimate eventwear dress, style this romantic midi dress with strappy high heels and a ballet style bun that showcases the bandeau neckline.
|Evri Standard||Evri (by USPS)||Up to 8 days||$10.00|
|FedEx Standard||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$8.00|
|DHL Express||DHL||Up to 3 days||$15.00|
|FedEx Express||FedEx||Up to 2 days||$18.00|
- RKRia K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars13 minutes agoBeautiful dress
Incredible ! Amazing quality and design!Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NNCVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo pretty
I purchased this dress in a size 6 but had to exchange for a size 8 as it was too tight at the top. Size 8 clothing is always too big for me so make sure you’re going a size up with this dress.Overall FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SKSwathi K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery pretty dress
Correct to my actual measurements. We can tie the corset at back to make it stay on, it actually helps. Beautiful color. Correct to pictures. Very good quality of cloth. Very good finishing.
Just steam it before, and get ready to look like a princess.
Many actually complimented that I look like a prom queen.Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5