Seren was designed for seductive, statement dressing with its sleek and sexy silhouette and dynamic, eye-catching details. The asymmetric neckline exposes your shoulder whilst cascading into a long, fully embellished sleeve with a gentle flare cuff. Made from our supersoft, figure hugging Lycra fabric, Seren is heavily embellished with hand-sewn beading in a timeless zebra print. Cut to a maxi length and complete with a statement cut out to the side, the Seren maxi dress comes in two classic colourways, perfect for any premium event.
- Asymmetric neckline
- Single long, flare sleeve
- Hidden zipper to the side
- Bead embellishment in zebra pattern
- Statement cut out to the side
- Maxi length
- Product code: 6585
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Please note, all sale items are returnable for store credit only.
Premium stretch Lycra fabric with beaded embellishment. Fully lined.
Please read the wash instructions.
Go braless or wear with nipple covers for boosted coverage.
Model Measurements: Height 5'6", Bust 30'', Waist 22'', Hips 34''
True to size. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 2/3
Charity galas, wedding guest dressing, champagne toasts on rooftop bars. The perfect dress for glamorous evening attire, style the Seren maxi dress with heels and sleek hair that showcases the asymmetric neckline.
|Evri Standard||Evri (by USPS)||Up to 8 days||$10.00|
|FedEx Standard||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$8.00|
|DHL Express||DHL||Up to 3 days||$15.00|
|FedEx Express||FedEx||Up to 2 days||$18.00|
|Free Standard Shipping||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$0 On Orders Over $160|
- LLiliana Ionela M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLiliana
So glamorous! I adore this dress!
- ZZeinabRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoDress Was Long
It was best quality and great fabric, I am 165cm but it was still too long for me with the heels on I’m usually size 4-6 but as I compare myself to the model I got a size 4, but it was too tight for me. I needed to get a size 6 instead otherwise I loved the way it looks
- RRachaelVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful but too small up top
Beautiful dress, such good quality but disappointed that the top half could barely be done up. I’m a dress size 8 and small framed so I was surprised at how tight the top half was on me.