Pretty and elegant, the Maribel mini dress has everything you’d ever need to captivate the room. Designed in our premium georgette fabric with chic satin detailing, the Maribel mini dress is designed with a longline lace up corset that works to cinch your frame and sits above a pretty pleated a-line mini skirt. Fun, floaty and undeniably pretty, this captivating mini dress is complete with a delicate cowl neckline and tapered shoulder straps.
- Cowl neckline
- Adjustable tapered shoulder straps
- Longline corset overlay (boning, hook and eye)
- Self tie ribbon, lace up detailing
- Hidden zipper on reverse
- Loose fit, a-line pleated skirt
- Mini length, approx. 80 cms based on a US Size 4
- Product code: 6721
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Premium georgette fabric with satin corset overlay (Shell 1 Lining 1: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, Shell 2 Lining 2: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane). Fully lined.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 32", Waist 23", Hips 36"
This garment runs small. For your perfect fit, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 1/3
Girls’ nights, birthday girls’, romantic date nights. This vintage inspired, lace up corset mini dress is perfect for creating a romantic evening look. Simply style with loose curls, high heels and a mini clutch bag for a heart stopping look.
|Evri Standard||Evri (by USPS)||Up to 8 days||$10.00|
|FedEx Standard||FedEx||Up to 8 days||$8.00|
|DHL Express||DHL||Up to 3 days||$15.00|
|FedEx Express||FedEx||Up to 2 days||$18.00|
- JJessicaVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSize Up But Beauriful Dress
Im usually a size US 4 I am 5’4 and 120 lbs, but it didn’t come close to zipping up. I would recommend sizing up 2 sizes for this dress. Or email them first and give your measurements so that they can tell you what would be the correct size.
- AKAlisa K.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSo beautiful and romantic
In love with styleOverall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BKBrendalyn K.Verified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love It!!
I’m getting married and i picked this as my wedding dress! For reference, i weigh 106 pounds and i ordered a size up (6) based on the reviews and still i had a hard time zipping up, i will still be wearing it, it just feels a little tight after squeezing myself in so, if you’re as small as i am you may have to order 2 sizes up!